Friday, March 23, 2012

Hot Glue Sticks Tip

Okay so I have several older glue guns, some are still the kind where you push the glue stick from the back.  Now if you have one or more likely remember what it was like, they have a long stick refill.  Now this gun does have a trigger which does help, but it falls out nine out of ten times.
Now I do not have Go Go Gadget hands and can't extend my thumb that far back.  So do you use your chin, your boob, or possibly even your tongue.  Not that I have tried any of them, I am just guessing of course.  My solution is cut them in half.
Now that may seem like a simple solution, but it took me a long time of getting mad, burning myself, and repeatedly putting it back into that small hole.  So I am sure you already know this tip, or have a newer, better, fancier glue gun without this issue, but just in case you don't here you go.


No comments:

Post a Comment